Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 6 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by peep Fri 10 May 2013, 14:59

One of us for sure
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 6 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 14:58

Hamilton area man, arrested for harassing employees of a purolator company ,at a Tim Hortons in downtown Hamilton.

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Fri 10 May 2013, 14:36

peep that's not a film of the MC app that is a movie of any one of the 7500 class members trying to chase down our stolen monies LOL
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 10 May 2013, 14:22

This is the best example of the MC app that I can find

http://vimeo.com/25845008
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 11:08

I used to be a self-professed Ebay Addict but I've stumbled across a place that have virtually everything imaginable and much much cheaper than Ebay.
What's the catch? It\s all China based so you wait just a wee bit longer...not by much that's for sure because I've bought lots of stuff and got it pretty quick.
Check it out: www.Aliexpress.com

So as not to hijack the thread, I saw the courier van in the area. Hope he comes to our door within the next hour! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 10 May 2013, 10:58

Oh.....
The things in my eBay cart are beginning to time out
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 10:25

No cheque for my wife yet. Checked the mail and hoped to find a little card in the PO Box alerting us to come inside to sign for a registered letter...ie: CHEQUE. Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Reins! SFA!

All hope is not lost though because maybe her cheque will be couriered like others have? Purolator et al usually come by around noon so keeping my fingers crossed here in Newfoundland.

Man, if she only knew the stuff I have earmarked with that cheque! LOL

Tell you what though, and this has been an ongoing concern with me, I admit I'm paranoid as it is, but I'm POSITIVE the post office clerk here in this semi-rural location plays head games by withholding parcels and envelopes that easily id as containing a cheque until Monday! I'm serious! When I'm waiting on stuff and come Friday and I haven't received anything, 99% of the time I end up getting it on the following Monday! I've actually caught them a couple of times by using reverse paranoia on them by telling the clerk that when I trace the parcel it shows up online as being at the post office yet I never got the card in my box. She would go to the back room and lo and behold my parcel would magically appear!!! I've put in several complaints and nothing gets done.

Anyhow, tick Tock tick Tock....

Last edited by BoltAction308 on Fri 10 May 2013, 10:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ipad changing words on me. Purolator turned into Percocet????)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 09:30

Thank you, RobbieRoyal . You are a terrific person and don't loose sight of the good you do for others.Cheers

Frankie(AKA Sue) lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 09:14

too funny FrankieMac and i took your advise in that I am concerning myself with bigger things like assisting our fellow vets your words hit me very hard and i am glad your back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 09:03

Just had to post my funny Purolator truck story from yesterday. Heading home on the TCH and I see coming towards me a Purolator truck and I start chanting, please dear lord make him turn down my county road, over and over again. He does, I'm so excited now..2.2 km to my home and he is still behind me, I start my chant again...Please dear lord have him pull in my driveway as he follows me down my little old road...Chanting and chanting and I pull in and he pulls in right behind me. I can't contain myself, I am beyond excited.. I jump out of my car and run to him..when he stops of course. I say, "You Sir have an important envelope for me"?? He has nope just a little parcel. Iol
At that moment, I could have cried kicked him in the whatever or better his tires, but obsessed with Purolator Trucks or what. I also realized then, cause I prayed to the dear lord for money it didn't happen..Pray for good things for others..The money will come in due time..It was a funny ending to a crazy day. Cheers everyone..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 09:01

News flash .. Herd of Purolator trucks reported stuck on hwy 401 and Allen road,.. Load so heavy all have flat tires

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:57

OK Navrat standby, the two trucks have just left the parking lot, single file heading west.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:54

Peter told me my cheque was so big that I need to purchase a samurai sword to use as a letter opener!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:48

Navrat wrote:News Flash,,,,,,Woman seen in Kingston carrying large bag of retro cheques, spotted buying alot of bird seed and stain glass, she was spotted with a framed circlar clock with a picture of DM around her neck, sorta like flavour flavs clock!

ok you caught me Navster ~ I am actually part of the secret squirrel unit!All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 6 L

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 May 2013, 17:47

yes trooper, I believe it is the one and only Navrat Smile but hey, I am usually the last to know anything around here jocolor
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next