Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 2 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 19:08

We will get our cheques in October 31st which is the last day they have to give it to us. Any sooner than this is wishfull thinking based on their past shortcomings and lack of transparency.

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 2 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 18:49

Thanks for the info trooper I will keep a look out for the puralator truck . Let's hope somebody get a check soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 13 May 2013, 17:32

Ah, good to hear you back acting like yourself abetterway Wink
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 17:29

I also was told by Peter the app would be ready by the end of today but still no word and the day isn't over yet. When the app is ready he will send it to me and I will post it.

Teentitan the day is now over.

Tomorrow's a new day, and hope starts a-new.

Cheers
John.

Last edited by abetterway on Mon 13 May 2013, 19:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:57

Plus 100 pounds of bird feed donated by Sparrow and a roasted pan fryed trout dinner compliments of Robbie Royal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:55

Plus a pair of alligator skin cowboy boots made by Trooper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:54

Attention all purolater truck drivers,,,,,,100 dollar plus lifetime legion membership for information regarding the wear abouts of a cheque, Navrat's cheque!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:50

Catch you guys later, I am heading out on my bike looking for purolater trucks. I have put a siren on my handle bars and cut out a sheriffs badge out of cardboard. I will be making random stops!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:48

I always thought you reminded me of one of the Atari Super Mario Bros Navster.....All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 2 350px-Atari_2600_Mario_Bros_box_art
You and Peter are the Mario Bros

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:40

Ya, Peter and I have been working all weekend on this app but can't seem to beable to transfer it from my Atari 2600 , it's a bitch! We're heading down to the legion to figure this out !

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 13 May 2013, 16:35

Ducked Peter did send me the email about the app and security issues. I posted it on another topic so you must have missed it.

I also was told by Peter the app would be ready by the end of today but still no word and the day isn't over yet. When the app is ready he will send it to me and I will post it.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:30

ducked, this info came from MC's secretary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:27

Surprised

Last edited by ducked on Tue 14 May 2013, 16:56; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:21

The app is ready, Purolator will deliver...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 16:20

ducked, I heard that the App will be ready this Week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next