Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

+5
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
meathead
peep
bigrex
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 5 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 19:07

Navrat's on the run, Sparrow he really wants his retro. LOL.

Back to top Go down

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 5 Empty Re: All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 17:43

Nav was released from jail but now has taken matters into his own hands ~ he has stolen cheques from a Purolator truck and is heading towards the Hamilton Legion. cheers ............he is now on the run .............
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 5 Express-shipping
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sat 11 May 2013, 16:59

LoL

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sat 11 May 2013, 16:59

That's New Brunswick.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 13:34

Where's my cheque, I think it got rerouted to Newbruinswick !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 13:20

Good one Sparrow !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 13:17

trooper, Dog the Bounty Hunter was all set to raise Navrat's bail but then Nav started yelling at the guards about the Purolator trucks again ~ so his bail was revoked.
All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 5 VhKL0rc
sparrow
exuse the language teen..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 12:37

Navrat is spending the Weekend in the slammer. Bail set at equal the amount of his retro refund.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 11 May 2013, 08:46

Playing with your SISIP app???? Is that what prisoners are calling getting screwed by other prisoners in less than a loving and tender manner these days? I guess it fits the description rather well
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 May 2013, 05:40

All Across Canada ~ In Towns Near You ~ Purolator Trucks Are Revving Up Their Engines - Page 5 1093_picture_of_a_computer_virus_in_jail
Have you learned your lesson Nav? If you promise not to chase down anymore Purolator trucks the judge said you can get out today.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 19:07

At least I can spend my time in the slammer playing with the new sisip app!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 18:21

On my way Nav but your bail has been set too high that I need to wait for the Purolator truck to arrive and Peter won't take you on even with a retainer fee of $50,000 ~ but I think a night in the slammer will do you some good! cheers
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 May 2013, 17:49

Anybody have Bail! Sparrow where are you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next