Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

+9
bigrex
pteadams2002
booboo
MaggieinNB
Newfie
tinybubbles
Wife of a Veteran
Teentitan
13 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 5 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 19:11

I betcha peep is caught in the door Laughing
that is why the E-mail does not work any more from the google docs Razz

Back to top Go down

Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed - Page 5 Empty Re: Info to Find Out If Your Claim Has Been Processed

Post by Teentitan Tue 14 May 2013, 19:00

Sorry folks out doing chores today. Try the new link I just posted on page 1
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3411
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:54

I even tried a different browser - no resolve
Time for another beer drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:52

well life goes on so I do not have to email myself to avoid any of this shit so I am outta here

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 14 May 2013, 18:46

Well tried my LTD Claim# and no good (odd since I was approved just this month). I tried it without the first digit and with out the first two digits.

Tried it again and now the web site does not reply. Guess they turn off the power at night to same money.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by expara Tue 14 May 2013, 18:45

Yeah I checked my junk mail and nutin' there either!
expara
expara
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:44

a friend of mine says his 10 responses showed up in his junk mail this is really becoming a bore and almost to the point of causing a serious breech of moral ethics, but hey ain't life great lol, SOP's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:42

Crash maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by expara Tue 14 May 2013, 18:42

Yeah. I have tried a few times myself and absolutely nutin'
expara
expara
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:41

same here i wonder if the line is closed or maybe over worked i have tried everything possible and still no joy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:36

booboo must of broke the link Crying or Very sad
I tried 3 times 20 minutes ago and no reply yet Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:35

if you can not recall your email address locate an existing email from sisip right click on the email address line and select PROPERTIES followed by a left click on DETAILS the email that sisip sent to you should be within the first few lines of this log and should be the same one on file with sisip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 18:23

booboo, have you tried using your current email address. Reason being, I did not recall mine either so I just used my current one and did receive the response...The emails you or he used, are they still active? Maybe try your current one...also, check the spelling on the correspondence there could be a slight change in how your name is spelled on their letter...just thinking outloud...

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 18:06

Thanks again .

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by booboo Tue 14 May 2013, 18:05

He tried both and still same so we will wait to hear from them hopefully tomorrow.

booboo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next