Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

+2
bigrex
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by dennismanuge Tue 29 Jan 2013, 14:27

LOL

to get damages would have meant to wait for trial, in another 2-3 years, and it would have been a 50/50 chance of winning them, however we would have lost class members from 2000 back until 1976, for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just one decision that Peter, Ward, Dan, and me had to make...

we are not residential school victims, we are not tainted blood hep c victims, we are former military personnel who had something illegally taken from us, collectively for 36 years ....

If you want a win fall, go buy lotto tickets.......the majority of us wanted back what was taken, there was a cost associated with winning and all canadians are subject to CRA tax laws

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 14:24

Dave you never called Dennis out he could have call you as well to reply instead he chose to strike out.

Again Dennis said that the lawyers are only asking for 7.5% is he not paying attention to what is happening here.

Thank again Dennis for what you have done so Dennis is happy with the deal.

Great he deserves what he is getting he fought the good fight.

Now after being left in the dark and after all the i's are dotted and t's crossed we are left to fight on half trues and lies. We were not there to decide on what was good or bad for the class and we never had the chance to settle and say the good enough for me I am taken care of.

There could have been many times during the negotiations for us the class to have a say a vote on what would effect us. But like a mushroom under a tree under a leaf never had that opportunity.

We could of had damages fees payed or do we just believe that justice was done here or not maybe it was.

The future will tell the truth.

Will the Class be given or have an opportunity to see all the notes on what was asked for what decision where made what was given up to get this or to settle for that.

We still done see the true documents that have been passed onto the judge we only see bits and pieces we need the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Only then can we see the real nature of the beast to give a valid opinion on where this was a good deal or not.

So whats going to happen on the 14 15 Feb is some are going to ask questions here's you 2 minutes go. Some will send letters asking for this or that, but what are they asking for maybe have already been squashed by prior meeting. we give you this you get that you good we are good but we never had a chance to view these discussion.

Oh well they are already making the check outs there will be no changes. If they wanted our opinion it would have been happening now not next month.

Great deal who knows i sure a hell don't

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 08:22

Steve ,

Your approach is definately the way to go , consider it an ambush & the only recourse for an ambush , is an all out frontal into the heart of the enemy .

We'll connect via LL later this am .

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 07:51

You got it buddy, my phone is on and I will fill you in on the other subject we discussed as i am still investigating all approaches and recourse of action from obviously this venue, and no this has nothing to do with CSAT issues folks just two ole royals doing what they do best, securing a route obtainable by all lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 07:48

Hey Steve,

Great points made by all , & hopefully Justice Barnes will consider Fees & Taxes as we have mentioned .

Don't forget to blow the snow before it rains , but another day of family movies , popcorn & blankets Smile

Guess i should have called Dennis on this one , i thought he might still be in the arena looking for a good ol' fight with the DOJ on Feb.14/15 .

Dennis has done an " Outstanding " job over the last 6 1/2 years , ya gotta give credit where it's Due .

Talk to you soon Steve ,

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Tue 29 Jan 2013, 07:13

Dave/Recon could have simply picked up his phone and called me, as he has done many times in the past to discuss this case, issue, settlement...Instead he calls me out, politely I might add, which Dave is very polite, and puts me in an unattainable situation in front of the forum for asking me to do something that you all can do on your own, by either mail, e-mail, or attending final court hearing yourselves and speaking for yourselves.

1. The settlement is the best we would have gotten even if Jesus Christ was representing us.
2. Taxes are a part of Canadian law, we did not fight CRA in this lawsuit.
3. Whining about legal fees when they had every right to ask for 30% of the entire settlement, but only asked for 7.5% of the total settlement speaks for itself.
4. The court decides their fees.
5. Everyone continues to live on the past, but how much more money will Dave and most have in their bank accounts every month moving forward? Forget retro, you will have completely re-instated SISIP in your banks every month, no legal fees attached.
6. Perhaps if you walked a mile in my shoes and truly understood what representing this class has meant to me and my family, you would consider pissing off and pissing up another tree, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, FRIEND, FOE, OR INDIFFERENT.
7. I will not enable selfish, childish behaviour (not Dave) but all the whiners on here....everyone has an opinion, NOW, but with the exception of bigrex, no one on this forum has showed their faces at a media scrum, court date, or anything else, and not all of you (on this forum) are confined to wheelchairs or bed ridden or that messed up mentally you could not have made the effort to support us.

So Guest, whoever you are, obviously someone who is afraid to put there real name/identity to any comments, you have about one millionth of the pie that has been my efforts and sacrifice on your and the classes behalf. The difference between me and you is that in stead of words and insinuations and judgement, I and our legal team took action and won.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."
THEODORE ROOSEVELT
(Paris Sorbonne,1910)

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2013, 06:58

Freezing rain is falling here in Eastern Ont. this morning so all 5 kids will be home for the day , but it allows us to re-group & remember why , not fight because of something we cannot control .

A lot of great points were made by everyone , but i for one saw something more importantly , freedom of speech , because that's what we all fought for on so many levels , am i disappointed that a friend of mine did not take his final stand for the class to voice our concerns as i asked him to do , yes , but , this was Dennis's decision to make not our's .

I also found out who supported my concern & who does not , that was your choice , i thank my friends whole heartedly , you know who you are .

And even though all 5 kids will be @ home all day today , the sun is still shining out there somewhere .

BUT , i feel that someone still needs to take a stand for all the class members who feel that the GOC should pay the LEGAL FEES & that we should not be Penalised on taxes going back , when the money was ILLEGALLY CLAWEDBACK , that is my point Dennis , you have a Great Day my friend .

Good morning Steve ,( RobbieRoyal ) top a da mornin to ya by'e

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Ontario

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 28 Jan 2013, 23:24

Holy crap did I miss a good ol boys whos got a bigger dick measuring contest. Wait for me let me get a beer drink too much and then I can join ya. drunken
Come on people lets lighten up here. Ya cant get harrassed from emails or posts this is not grade 7 jnr high grow up. We were soldiers once. everyones going to disagree at some point just listen pose a counter argument then agree to disagree. KylRCR did not say or do much to offend. I may not agree or like the way he said stuff but its just a computer screen it cant bite you. Emotions get the best of us. So lets just remember its a computor people say silly things sometimes the truth hurts but its just words ignore it. Everyone can see what bait is tossed out and who goes for it and who is making sense and who is losing it so dont worry just let it ride, when the sun comes up tomorrow you are alive and thats whats important not Kylerrcrs nasty view or someones aggressive accusation. Remember the key to all human observation its not what a person says but why they said it. So give some quarter to your enemy and reflect on why they are saying what they are saying not so much what their saying.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:44

Evening Armour.
Welcome to the forums.
The place where opinions are formed and typed.
WoV

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:24

Well Anti-hero, You have a right to your opinion. I won't attack someone for that, I will however point out my ideas of things, which is also my right I assumed that you were not new because you came on here addressing bug out by her old user name, even though, she left the forums before you even registered. She had a hard time of it, being harassed by other forum members , so when you and MFORs222 starting wrongly attributing things said in the forums to her, in spite of her asking you not to , it got my hackles up, especially since until today we did not know she had returned under a new name be cause of said harassment. Unfortunately these actions mimicked a former short lived member of the forums from Halifax area named KyleRCR, who claimed to be an HRPD officer, and who was banned for intentionally attacking other forum members, and I'm sure you read some of his posts as well, and the timing of your registration did not help matters. As far as meeting face to face, I will be there on the 14th, and even Dennis will attest that, at my size, I can never be accused of not being enough of a man.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:22

Hello Bug Out, I just read the post and think you are over reacting to the point of causing yourself stress. The first guy just got it wrong he made a mistake and said he was sorry like three times and the Anti guy just asked a question and also misread and said he was sorry. No biggie, no harm done and definitely nothing outrageous or illegal or slander less . I am new here and don't plan on commenting very much but you all need to relax, step back, it's only a forum for gods sake. Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:16

Anti Hero, how would you feel if some people have been posting comments about you that you never ever said or written and are flat our falsehoods. I would guess you would feel that you are being maligned and speak out rightfully. I went through this before on csat which was why I changed my profile name and then this evening it started over again. So yes I am on edge because I do not want anyone making assumptions on my behalf that are not supported by me what so ever and I want to nip this in the bud before it escallates again as it did before. End stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:14

I had to register, being retired military, with 3 children serving I have to make just one point! Why can't you all just get along? Maybe if you applied this simple sentence in all your dealings with people the stress so many of you have would fade. Treat people how you would like to be treated and there's not a hidden, secret , agenda out there

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next