Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

+2
bigrex
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 7 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by dennismanuge Mon 28 Jan 2013, 14:58

For what?

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 7 Empty Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 14:37

This Dennis , would be your  " Final Stand "  for  " The Entire Class "  Voice Our Concern's , Please ...

Pro Patria , For Country ,

Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Ontario

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7