Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

+2
bigrex
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 6 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:40

Defending someone is not the issue propat, it's very simple..... it all comes down to treating each other with respect and not belittling someone who asks for help, it was an immature, ignorant and non respectful act!!!

Back to top Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 6 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:31

anti you do not have to change the incometax act to avoid these unfair tax penelties you just have to use it wisely.i for one cant think of many people as wise as a federal court judge.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:24

not defending annyone but if you put yorself in dennises shoes he has been fighting for many years with this leagal team "his fireteam partner"now ive never had a fireteam partner that long as far as i recall.but i gotta tell ya if i had one for a month an even if it was his fault that got him in trouble say in a cub somewhere and was outmaned.well guess what id be doing just what i belive moast if not all of you would do.i belive dennis is the same way.i think the fees are on the high end of fair but still fair.the tax peneties are bs so i asked the judge if its in his power to issue a seperate order to the CRA to not charge theses penelties and if he cant as a favor to the class to issue a brief to be distibuted to the class on the undue hardship this has caused us.so we can add this to our REQUEST FOR TAXPAYER RELIEF forms.if i can make it i will also stand up in court and ask this.dennis has done a lot for me without me asking i think its time i did a little for myself so my letter has now been sent to three major newspapers.rick merser and the judge.

just my oppinion

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:14

I believe Dennis was a great voice for us veterans, and us zero sum were the most effected and I thank him for being there for us and he definitely deserves to be paid. You can't charge fees on a on a go forward basis , once they stopped this policy that's it, it's not like the lawyers get my future sisip payments in trust, I still have to qualify for them, if I don't , I don't get them. I hope the legal fees are lowered but if not its still a good deal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:12

well said dennis Smile i totally agree with you..... they think they are majority of class action....

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:06

This is a perfect example as to why the stipend being offered to Dennis excludes him from being the voice for those Veterans for whom this deal was not designed for, and benefiting the least from it, IE those who are not reinstated zero sum clients, since he is only paying legal fees on 23% of the money he will be receiving, under $3000, if the deal is approved, so he will not take any chances to screw that up, or delay things at this stage of the game.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:04

Why can't we just be happy with what we got? The law suit was never going to change the income tax act nor was the GOC willing to pay legal fees . To me it seems like a good deal, thanks Dennis , we have to move on now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:54

Well said tigerwoodieless, you need not delete your profile just because you spoke up because of fear of retaliation too much of that shit going on here at csat. Bug Out

Back to top Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 6 Empty Final Straw for me I am totally done!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:48

dennismanuge wrote:if it is legal fees or taxes, no way...

Getting pretty tired of all the whining, maybe get some of you down here so you can address the court yourselves...

Dennis,
Recon reached out and requested your support and words and direction. He did it with respect and kindness. Every Vet is discouraged with the remarkable decrease in their amounts (in most cases it exceeds 55%) of additional taxes and legal fees. You Cpl Manuge (RTD) and the Law firm can enjoy your new found UNreduced wealth while the other 7500 to 9000 Sick and wounded Vets will take a 50-60% deduction. Go ahead and celebrate with the firm enjoy your fame and fortune. Never for get you are the only VETERAN that will receive more than what you expected . You will Dennis get, if approved, from your 9500 dollars clawed back $50000.00 minus legal and taxes No wonder you would not support Recon031 you couldn't even be polite. Just enjoy your legal friends cause you lost a few supporters today. Recon has 7 kid s and a wife he deserves better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:40

Recon, you not second guess yourself. We appreciate your thoughts and many are in agreement with you as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:27

Recon 031 I AM TOTALLY SHOCK AT Dennis Manuge reaction and answer let me gather my wits !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:20

My Apologies Dennis ,

I thought you would be Honoured to stand before Justice Barnes & Voice our Concerns about " Taxes & other items of Concern on the CSAT here " for those like myself who cannot make it .

I guess , just those of us about to lose " Over 50 % " of our Retro
are the Only one's who should be asked , if they are in Halifax for the CMC

Again , Sorry to have bothered you . I'll try hooking up with someone else .

By the way , i do not whine Dennis , you personally know me , anyway , More Importantly , is putting every dollar in Educational Funds for my 5 Children is my Greatest Concern , & Because you also have Children , i felt you would know where we are all coming from .

Take -Care Dennis ,

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Ontario

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 16:09

one vet's whining is another vet's freedom of speech
one vet's ignorance is still another vet's ignorance
one vet being tactful is another vet's respect

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Mon 28 Jan 2013, 15:01

if it is legal fees or taxes, no way...

Getting pretty tired of all the whining, maybe get some of you down here so you can address the court yourselves...

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next