Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

+2
bigrex
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 3 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:05

I have been reading this site since May or June for information , But only registered to explain the bankruptcy issue. Your site better watch out because after this court date , Big Rex , maybe the only one left on here, because nobody will put up with a know-it-all, who spends all day coming up with conspiracy ideas and puts down anyone who disagrees with his ideas or vision of how he should be paid.

Back to top Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 3 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 22:01

Yes, I just was reading threw the thread fast and all I did was ask a question, I wondered because its a good deal why anyone would opt out. Sorry if I offended but you people all need to relax, it's like listening to a bunch of schizophrenics . Now I got some slob from my area posting I am someone else, I am the one who should be angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:57

AntiHero can you explain why you think I wanted to opt out. Where did you get that notion or from whom. Man to woman if you can answer that question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:55

I don't know who you are , Big Rex, but since you have no problem putting me down, I would like to meet you for a face to face, that's if your man enough. We both live in the same area then you can see for yourself if I am Kyle or batman or who ever you want me to be. I can totally understand why Dennis gets so angry on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:46

Anti Hero, you are completely off base here. I NEVER said I wanted to opt out and I am tired of explaining this fact over and over again. So to make it clear for anyone that is having a problem understanding my point of view
I DO NOT AND HAVE NOT EVER TO DATE SUGGESTED TO ANYONE ON CSAT OR ANY OTHER PLACE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS PROPOSAL AND THAT I WISH TO OPT OUT. Stop putting rumours out on this forum about me. Enough is enough already. MOVE ON THIS IS GETTING VERY OLD NOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:43

Bug Out. I think antihero is just here to stir shite. He knows that somebody hit a nerve and now he is plucking away at it. It ma be KyleRCR again because this guy registered the day after KyleRCR was banned.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:34

By the way,
are people on something illegal here, Bug out, I think that to many are high these days,
I was telling mfors2222 that people can't, can't opt out when they want and just wanted to follow up to tell him who can now and why,
je devrais peut-être y penser! avec les pilules, cela ne serait pas comique......

Have a good night all.....
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:26

mfors2222,

All those who are between June 1976 and April 17th 1985 have 60 days from Jan 10th to opt out since the decision to go back to 1976 was asked to the Court in January, all the rest who didn't opt out before, it is to late for them.

But opting out is most probably not a good idea.

Chears.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:26

I never said I wanted to opt out or that I did not support this proposal. Please stop putting words in my mouth that were not said or written anywhere on csat or elsewhere by me. What is it with my profile that gets people using my name whenever they want to in making a point that I do not support.

Last edited by Bug Out on Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:27; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 21:17

you right k9 people cant opt out at this moment, when court finished on 15 feb i believe they can for a period 60 days......

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 20:57

Hey mfors2222!

"if sparrow doesnt like it OPT out then bitch all you want" you write,

Who the hell are you, do you think people can opt out when they want!

People can write what they feel here, before the offer was on the table, it was all air, now that people have it, it is their rights to express themselves and even if I don't agree with everyone, I don't bash on what others might say here.

Denis, you and everyone here have a right to express themselves, the same for the letters to the Judge or even to tell the Judge how great this deal is or what they don't like about it.

where will you be on the 14th of February?

K9
K9
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 20:49

I do not believe attacking anyone is the answer, Dennis is Dennis and if he wants to let you have it then you got it, unfortunately I do not believe that the whining comment was called for but who the hell am I. Recon is my buds and he is just like me, hoping to have a brighter future without paying absorbent fees in taxes and lawyer fees. Can’t blame the guy for trying but I do not see anywhere in his post that warrants belittlement from anyone. Recon like myself agree McInnis Cooper did what they set out to do, they PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO THE HANDS OF THE VETERANS and the everyone else that has a hand out. Unavoidable and we know that and yet we just hope that someone will hear a little bird and phoof it will all go away. As for Dennis I think he got raked over the coals a bit, I would love to see his little girl looked after with a scholastic endorsement to any University in Canada. Maybe we can discuss things and leave the insults out back. Plan smart plan wise be the voice not the disguise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next