Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

+2
bigrex
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 5 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:29

you may be getting sparrow and recon crossed up.either way he was asking a simple question.on his adreess to the JUDGE NOT THE LAWYERS.do you read any of the posts you respond to???

propat

Back to top Go down

Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff "  take a stand for " The Class "  Feb . 14 /15 &  "  VOICE  OUR  CONCERNS "  ?  Nothing to lose , Right ?  Justice Barnes will  give " You "  the Floor - Page 5 Empty Re: Dennis my friend , can you " The Lead Plaintiff " take a stand for " The Class " Feb . 14 /15 & " VOICE OUR CONCERNS " ? Nothing to lose , Right ? Justice Barnes will give " You " the Floor

Post by bigrex Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:26

Mfors is probably just another reinstated Veteran who thinks that their interests are above anyone elses', and since the current deal makes the most considerations for people in his situation, to hell with anyone else. There are a ton of Class members who are not getting any future payments, that are facing up to a reduction of their retro and interest payments of up to 40-50% up front, and even more next year when taxes are filed, and the current tax top up does very little to ease this burden.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:26

Exactly propat. I never emailed or pm'd Dennis about any of mfors2222's accussations. The only comment I made on csat was an enquiry as to whether the lawyers could collaborate on Undue Hardship classifications for the benefit of all class members. And you wonder why I could not come back as Sparrow. This is utter bull shit and I am not one to swear. What is wrong with people that they have to build themselves up to make themselves feel better by throwing people under a bus. Shame on them..All I ever tried to do on csat was support and be supportive.

Last edited by Bug Out on Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:21

looks like to me what sparrow was doing was whinning about the lawyer fees and begging denis to tell the judge to pay lawyers less............ you see thats why we can send letters to the judge stating our concerns or show up... dennis fight is done and sparrow wants dennis to speak to the judge because he cant make it there.... WRITE A LETTER or show up...... dont ask dennis to bitch to judge about the lawyers fees or taxes... if sparrow doesnt like it OPT out then bitch all you want for what has been in place from beggining 30% win ZERO lose.. its states that right under fgrequently asked questions leave no vet behind about lawyer fees...... dennis wins case its almost all over and done with and you expect him to tell judge yes sir i did agree with 30 % for lawyer fees but now i won i dont think i want to pay 30 % anymore..... boo hoo

Last edited by mfors2222 on Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:19

bugout you are correct she supported the agreement and asked peter to assist with the filling out of the classes RC4288 E (11) forms.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:16

mfors2222, I don't know who you are and I don't care but when you start drawing in my name and making accussations about me you have crossed the line and I won't stand for it...provide the references that you say I am guilty of ....I won't stand for anymore harrassment, I had enough on csat
bug out (sparrow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:13

bigrex you are correct buds he should and we all should.recon sure had a great responce.well done recon.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:07

Yes, but Dennis should try to put himself in other peoples shoes as well. What Recon asked was not out of line. Dennis has to realize that without significant tax considerations, even those getting full retro will get screwed.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:06

mfors2222 i think sparrow should apoligize to dennis trying to get him to deal with taxes and most of all asking dennis to back out of deal he had with lawyers...... mfors2222

Excuse me mfors2222, but Sparrow did not try to get him to deal with taxes or asked Dennis to back out. Sparrow never told Dennis not to accept the deal. DONT BE STARTING TO MISREPRESENT SPARROW WHEN YOU KNOW IT IS UNTRUE. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS CRAP. I CAN SAY FOR CERTAIN SPARROW NEVER SAID THAT. PROVIDE THE REFERENCE TO THAT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT MFORS2222 signed Sparrow

Last edited by Bug Out on Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:11; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:56

WTF did i miss something.did recon TELL him to do ANYTHING.ore did he ask him to do something that could have been responded to with a simple yes ore no.maybe you should re read recons orders ore question and then if need be correct your statment above.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:51

i think RECON (sorry sparrow) should apoligize to dennis trying to get him to deal with taxes and most of all asking dennis to back out of deal he had with lawyers...... remember this was only between dennis and sisip before it was stated to be a class action...... i pretty sure if this was not a class action you wouldnt be here telling dennis to tell his lawyer to ask for less......

Last edited by mfors2222 on Mon 28 Jan 2013, 18:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 17:44

ltd i dont think the whining comment was at all called for but as for the rest if i TRY and put myself in his shoes i do understand.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next